Hyatt House Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area is situated just blocks from Mayo Clinic and Saint Marys Hospital, Mayo Civic Center, University of Minnesota Rochester, Winona State University-Rochester, Heart of the City, and the future Discovery Walk.
Hyatt House Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area is celebrating the 172-room hotel’s opening. Owned by PEG Companies and managed by In-Group Hospitality: A PEG Company, Hyatt House Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area is located in Rochester, Minn., and provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home. The hotel adds value to the City of Rochester as the first ever Qualified Opportunity Zone project, as part of the Destination Medical Center initiative to revitalize the downtown area and fills the need for extended stay accommodations for Mayo Clinic patients and their families.
“We are incredibly enthusiastic about the opportunity to provide much-needed extended-stay accommodations for thousands of Mayo Clinic patients and their families,” said PEG CEO Cameron Gunter. “We sincerely thank public officials for declaring the construction of this project an ‘essential business’ during the pandemic, allowing us to continue pushing forward and making progress throughout 2020 and 2021.”
Hyatt House Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area is situated just blocks from Mayo Clinic and Saint Mary’s Hospital, Mayo Civic Center, University of Minnesota Rochester, Winona State University-Rochester, Heart of the City, and the future Discovery Walk. The hotel is surrounded by shopping, dining, and retail, as well as city parks and bike trails, including Central Park.
Hyatt House Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area offers:
- 172 Extended Stay Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather, and socialize, the Outdoor Terrace with city views, and outdoor fire pits and BBQ on the ground level patio to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads, + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,500 square feet of flexible meeting spaces including a fourth floor Outdoor Terrace, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a success
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
- Additional services, including guest laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
- ADA Accessible rooms and patient care amenities
- Complimentary hotel shuttle for guests needing transportation downtown and to Mayo Clinic / Saint Mary’s Hospital
Hyatt House Rochester Mayo Clinic Area is under the leadership of General Manager Michael Fox and Director of Sales Meghann Southwick. In his role, Fox is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Fox is joined by Southwick, director of sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Rochester area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Hotel News Resource