New Sonesta Select Hotels in Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Fort Wayne, IN; Kansas City, MO; and Tucson, AZ
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) today announced the addition of five hotels to the Sonesta Select hotel brand and its global hotel portfolio. All the hotels are owned by Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) and were transferred to Sonesta as of June 2, 2021.
These five hotels continue Sonesta’s recent expansion, with Sonesta increasing by approximately 350% the number of its U.S. managed hotels since August 2020 and making Sonesta one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in the country. Sonesta Select is the company’s new upscale focused-service brand, launched in December 2020, joining Sonesta’s four other brands in the U.S.: Royal Sonesta, distinctive full-service hotels; Sonesta Hotels & Resorts, full-service destinations; Sonesta ES Suites, premier extended stay accommodations; and Sonesta Simply Suites, a curated extended-stay offering, also introduced in 2020.
Sonesta is proud to announce the following newest additions to the Sonesta Select portfolio:
- Sonesta Select Tucson Airport – featuring mountain views and desert breezes, the hotel is a short drive to downtown Tucson, ideally situated near key corporate business centers and the Tucson International Airport.
- Sonesta Select Atlanta Duluth – appealing to both business and leisure travelers, the hotel is located centrally and near several entertainment venues and sports arenas, as well as numerous restaurants and retail establishments that add to the charm the historic Duluth area.
- Sonesta Select Fort Wayne – well located in Fort Wayne, Indiana’s second largest city, the hotel is near Fort Wayne’s famed cultural centers and memorials, including Parkview Field and the popular Children’s Zoo.
- Sonesta Select Kansas City Airport – located near Kansas City Airport and near business and leisure attractions, guests will find a long list of fun activities and be surrounded by a wide array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Sonesta Select Austin North – situated in downtown Austin, near the University of Texas, leisure and business travelers alike can readily engage in Austin’s active night life and experience the Live Music Capital of the World in its full glory.
“We are excited to bring Sonesta’s signature hospitality to five new locations and continue the rapid expansion of our newest upscale focused-service brand, Sonesta Select,” said Carlos Flores, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sonesta International Hotels Corporation. “Today we further augment Sonesta’s ongoing growth story and expanded service offerings for leisure and business travelers alike.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Hotel News Resource